Saturday, December 08, 2012

Everything Small Holiday Show, Roos Arts

Dear Friends,
I have three small pieces in this great Holiday Show in Rosendale NY at my new favorite upstate gallery, Roos Arts.  The show opens TONIGHT! (See below) The best thing about this show is that all work is priced at under $100 giving everyone the opportunity to easily gift Art this season! 
I got a sneak peak yesterday when I brought my work to be installed and it all looks so fabulous!
xxDawn
PS. This piece is one of my works in the show and I will be offering all my blue Monoprints from this year at this special Holiday Price for fun:) Feel free to inquire.
Inline image 1
Still Hunting $100
Original Monoprint, 2012
11" x 14"

Roos Arts

Everything Small | Holiday Group Show | Opening Potluck Party | Saturday, December 8, 6 - 10 pm   

Roos Arts | www.roosarts.com   

449 Main Street | info@roosarts.co 

Rosendale, NY 12472 | t..718. 755. 4726   

Gallery Hours: Thursday - Saturday, 2 - 6 pm and Sunday, 1 - 5 pm 

8 December - 23 December, 2012

 




No comments: