Thursday, December 13, 2012

Creativity & Courage Workshops with Artist Dawn Breeze


Heartlisten

Creativity & Courage

The Origin of Becoming.

New:
Special Winter Workshop Series
four classes $200.00
Creativity & Courage 1 January 12
Creativity & Courage 2 February 9
Creativity & Courage 3 March 9
Creativity & Courage 4 April 13
Each workshop will meet the second Saturday of the month from 2-5pm in Hudson, NY. 
This series is for each of you that want to explore your unique creativity in a supported and mindful environment, to be challenged to experience and examine your relationship to your existing thoughts and perceptions, and allow new ideas to emerge in surprisingly delightful ways!

Creativity & Courage to be Grateful
Saturday January 19th from 2-5pm in Hudson, NY$75.00 including materials.
A special one day workshop, the original foundation of all the Creativity & Courage workshops.
May we begin the new year together with a refreshed sense of gratitude and wonder.

For questions and to register email dawnbreezeart@gmail.com or call #917-622-5141

Through exposure to a variety of artistic and playful hands-on imaginative exercises, you will deepen your ability to express thoughts and feelings. Through your innate creativity you will discover new ways to problem solve, communicate and connect with both yourself and others.

Previous workshops students have said:
"I learned that I flourish in spaces of time devoted purely to creativity."-Nicole Smith Vidor, Life Coach
"This is a wonderful workshop, there were many ways to access our own knowing.  I left feeling stronger and internally balanced."-Alison Fox, Artist, Educator
"By taking time out of routine thinking and actions and by giving myself the time and space for creative exploration, I became present for deep insights to emerge that perhaps were always present, but not overheard above the more habitual thoughts."-Gianni Iacono, Chef


"I just love the sessions. They make me happy. They make me grow in every way imaginable and they can make me cry at the beauty of life."-Tim Ebneth, Artist
"Time I have spent in Dawns sessions are controlled, relaxing, encouraging and a bright spot in my week.  They have revived an interest which I left by the wayside long ago.  Because she is so well prepared and encouraging our workshops have momentum, camaraderie and introspection.  I recommend them highly!"-Melinda O'Brein, Mother

To read more:  Creativity & Courage Workshop Series

No comments: