Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Save The Date

Inline image 1

Unearthing To Be Enough, 2011 37" x 42" Pond Mud, Iron Oxide, Ocean, Acrylic Paint on Canvas

Dearest Friends,

I want to invite you to save the date to my upcoming solo show; 'Enough' which opens April 21st from 5:30-7:30pm at McDARIS FINE ART at 623 Warren st. Hudson NY. This show will be the first exhibit of my recent works from Iceland, it will feature elemental paintings as well as works on paper all created during my residency at BAER Iceland. I am really excited to share this work with you and hope you can attend the opening. The show will run through May 26th and I will send the show's invite as a reminder soon.

My short film, Running Still(which won the people's choice award at Master on Main st. Film Festival in January) will be shown at the opening of the Foundry's Film Series in Cohoes, NY. They are kicking off the season May 1st with short experimental films, curated by Jacqueline Weaver.

And lastly, in case you missed my radio interview last month with Paul Smart about WORK on WGXC you can listen to it here. It's an hour long show about art and work, I start about 15 minutes in to it and its a REALLY entertaining show with fun music too:)

Thank you so much for your continued support and friendship in my life and artistic endeavors.

Much love,

No comments: