Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Arrived into my dreams

What is in front of me now, what I saw last night at midnight when I arrived
My lodge(has a green roof) last night at midnight
My studio (there's a skylight & a mini fridge w/ a coffee maker, HEAVEN)
Rainbow on my way to BAER on the bus
Rainbow on the way
I've Arrived! After many-many hours of travel and discomfort I arrived, I am here in my living dream. I am so grateful to be here. Thank you all who have helped to make this possible. I've decided that while I am here I will "unplug" from the internet and not be posting (I think?). I want to really be here in all my capacity. I want to only hear the voices of the other 3 women here and the wind. There is nothing I want or desire more then what I have right here, now. Thank you.

No comments: