Friday, August 05, 2011

Iceland


I've changed my mind about the internet and decided to create a special online diary of sorts, while here in Iceland. You can visit it at www.Eylenda.blogspot.com I had decided before coming to Iceland that part of my work would be to document my experience. I feel that the blog format helps me do that by visualizing and understanding a bit of what I am doing, seeing and experiencing. I had decided to disconnect myself from the internet while here, to deeply feel the present moment. I still plan on doing that, mostly. It is vast here, I feel a bit like I'm bobbing. I wanted to meet myself here, it has been an intense greeting.

"So the sea journey goes on, and who knows where!
Just to be held by the ocean is the best luck we could have.
Its a total waking up!"
-Rumi

No comments: