Tuesday, November 17, 2009

At every place any time

Mongolian Rainbows and Mountains

The Friday of my last blog post, I was researching these amazing rainbows in Mongolia online. They look as if they begin or end in those mountains. A link between the heavens and the earth.
Driving home that evening there was a mesmerizing sunset over our Catskill mountains, I tore my gaze to look to the left for a minute, and there in our sky was a beautiful full arc rainbow!!!
I immediately jumped out and took these pictures, so excited by the magic:)

Germantown Rainbow 11/13/09

It made me think that its all here, the same magic is everywhere all the time, just as its one great sky embracing all of this earth, one great galaxy embracing the planets in our solar system; one great life connected without any boundary.

Germantown Mountains and Sky 11/13/09

No comments: