Friday, November 13, 2009

Continue

My recent purchase: The two books by my bed.

"We must accept our reality as vastly as we possibly can; everything, even the unprecedented, must be possible within it. This is in the end the only kind of courage that is required of us: the courage to face the strangest, most unusual, most inexplicable experiences that can meet us. The fact that people have in this sense been cowardly has done infinite harm to life; the experiences that are so called "apparitions", the whole so-called "spirit-world", death, all these Things that are so closely related to us, have through our daily defesnsiveness been so entirely pushed out of life that the senses with which we might have been able to grasp them have atrophied."
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Along with these words of wisdom and courage I continue to explore my trip; this interconnection between Mongolian Shamanism, Mongolia's Landscape, Bi-Polar, My Art, My Sisters Life and Death

I am currently applying for an artist opportunity to make art in Mongolia's landscape.
Yes, I am scared; scared I won't be accepted, scared I will be accepted.
I am going to apply, and I am going to let go of what I can't control.
If we only act upon what we know, we are limiting ourselves to what we "Know".
What we "Know" is not infinite.

I want to go somewhere over the rainbow......
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/06/rainbowAP080606_600x390.jpg

An extremely rare rainbow - a circumhorizon arc, was seen in the sky when we put Summers ashes in to the ocean. This is an image of one.
(Not the one...I don't know if anyone got a picture?)

Rainbow in Mongolia Video by Amir - MySpace Video

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high.....

No comments: