Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A inter-woven day

New Work.....
Installation materials in the dining room....
My new chair in the studio....
"Sassy" water, supposed to be good for digestion...


I have so much to share that I've been too overwhelmed to start...and today will not be the day I go in to it all. But I shot some snap shots of the day for another project and thought to share them here. Taking snap shots is a wonderful way of seeing. I saw all these funny tell-tale signs of who I am in the random un-planned shots of the moment...Italian hair gel next to a Thomas The Train toothbrush, the artifacts around the house...a sink full of dishes another sink full of paintbrushes and the other sink with a childs "potty" in it....I'm busy, I'm working, good things continue to happen...sometimes I almost drown in anxiety....I am an artist.

No comments: