Thursday, October 29, 2009

Artfullness....

A beautiful view while apple picking with Sunny

Right now I am not physically in the process of making art every day. Meaning, physically going in to a studio and painting or sculpting, whatever. I don't have a studio, and I don't have the time or means at the moment. Hopefully not for long though, actually definitely not for long!

However I am still practicing my art, just differently. I am reading, writing, meditating each morning. I am walking, I am seeing, I am listening, I am feeling and I thought that I would begin to share some of this side of my art with you, sometimes; like today.

Things aren't so tangible and sayable as people would usually have us to believe; most experiances are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has entered, and more unsayable than other things are works of art, thise mysterious existences, whose life endures beside our own small, transitory life. -Rilke

Sunny exploring a castle of rustling leaves

Our inspiration comes as a surprise to us.
Following them our lives are fresh and unpredictable.-Agnes Martin

No comments: