Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Facebook Fan Page

Spring Flowers
60" x 60"
Mixed Medium on Canvas
2008

Well its very cold, snowy and icy here in Upstate NY. I've been inside for two days which has been really enjoyable. One of the things I did during my "snow-in" was create a Facebook fan page for my art. I am on Facebook so often and find it's a great newsfeed for the many things I enjoy. Its like my own personal newspaper that I am constantly refining. I love it! I'm actually a bit of a Facebook addict. And I would really love for you to be my Facebook fan!!! Its going to be a place for even quicker and perhaps more informal posting from me about my art. I will post show schedules, photo's of artwork, pictures from events, related links, notes, etc. It will be a great place to get very current, casual, friendly information about me and my art. You can become a fan by going to my page Dawn Breeze Art and clicking the LIKE button.
The other very good news is that my studio is almost ready!!!!! After 2 yrs without a studio, I'm just about 3 wks away from having my very own studio on my property-out of the house-and it will have electricity and heat! YAHOOOOO!!!!!! I really cannot imagine, actually that's not true, I imagine me getting crazy busy with new paintings, installations and all kinds of exciting art projects....OH, I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!!

No comments: