Monday, September 24, 2007

Dawn Breeze Painting Studio




I have a new fabulous SUPER fabulous painting studio/commercial studio/viewing room/project-dream space/idea room...and more!!!!
It is at 722 Warren st. Hudson NY 12534, with big gallery windows, and space for me and you...and I will have the doors open this Saturday for my first open studio! I cannot wait to move in! I have my own bathroom ( complete w/ a medicine cabinet and window...it makes me very happy!) There is so much goodness in this space I am over wrought with enthusiasm to be playing in this room of my own. Virginia Wolf was quoted for saying every creative woman needs a room of their own, and now I have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It feels like a canvas...I am bubbling with ideas of what to do with it.
I think my favorite aspect of having had a store was creating space, environments that were interactive...but this is so much cooler because the intention isn't to sell something, its all just going to be fun, and about creating something. Soooooo, with that said I am also really anxious to be in there creating and painting! This is a dream come true:)

No comments: